474.00 US - 527.00 US (Currency-Converter)
5 days / 4 nights
Single traveler, Couple, Adventure traveler
Depart Chiang Mai and travel northwest to discover the charms of the remote Shan town of Pai. Stay at a natural jungle lodge‚ experience adventurous kayaking along Nam Lang River and explore the spectacular Lod cave before continuing to the peaceful town of Mae Hong Son.
Tours and transfers by air-conditioned transport. Non air-conditioned public transportation and open pick-up truck will be used in remote areas.
· Accommodation is in standard-class hotels based on 2 persons in a twin-bedded room on B/B basis. The rooms are air-conditioned in Mae Hong Son and without air conditioning in Pai & Sob Pong. All rooms are with attached bath and toilet.
· Meals as specified.
· Services of a local English-speaking guide during the excursions.
· Admission fees where applicable.
· Guide while traveling on public transportation.
· Drinks & meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
· Domestic flight Mae Hong Son – Chiang Mai (which can be provided at an additional cost).
· Tips for guide & drivers.
· Personal expenses.
A supplement for high season and/or compulsory dinners will be advised at the time of booking, if applicable.
Travel Agents for this tour